Having a home inspection prior to listing can offer several benefits and give you the maximum selling price for your home.
Doing a home inspection before you put it on the market can help you identify any problems that could potentially derail a sale at closing.
A Pre-Listing Seller Inspection:
- Identifies possible deal killers ahead of time.
- Gives you time to fix problems that could delay or kill the sale.
- Speeds up closing and eliminates surprises.
- Eliminates bargaining points.
- Increases the value of your home, less allowances for items needing repair.
At Watch Dogs Home Inspectors Utah, we are committed to providing a thorough inspection of your property by using state-of-the-art inspecting practices. Potential home buyers want to purchase a home that is in tip-top shape, no matter the age of the home. With a pre-listing inspection, you will have an edge over your competition.
The home inspection report includes a detailed analysis of the home, including a summary of safety items, as well as items needing to be repaired and/or replaced, along with digital photos. Our inspectors will walk you through the home and go over any areas of concern and teach you about the home and its systems. You will receive an email with a link to your report by the next business day.