Every Home Tells A Story
We encourage you to be present during the inspection and ask questions. After all, it's your home, and Watch Dogs is working for you!
- Is everything operational at this time?
- How much longer will it probably continue to function?
- Is the home safe?
- Are the components installed in a professional manner?
- Is everything working for its intended purpose?
- Are there deficiencies or signs of potential failure?
- Should small things be repaired or replaced now to prevent large expenses in the future?
The Inspection Report
The inspection report will be emailed to you the next business day. The report is narrative in nature so that you can read, in plain English, the results of the home inspection report. Our inspectors will review with you any recommended improvements to the home. Digital photos are taken of any problems or safety issues with a full explanation and suggestions for repairs. Be assured that our inspectors conform to and exceed both ASHI and NACHI Standards of Practice.
- General Home Inspection
- Mold & Air Quality Testing
- Radon Gas Testing
- Pre-Listing Inspection for Home Sellers
- Methamphetamine Testing
- Infrared Inspection
Certified to perform Home Inspections through the National Association of Home Inspectors (NACHI) and the American Home Inspectors Training Institute (AHIT). Nevada License IOS.0002115-RES
100% Money Back Guarantee!